Sevenoaks Removals care about your privacy
We collect certain information or data about you when you use SevenoaksRemovals.co.uk.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email or use our forms.
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use this website by using cookies
This information helps us to:
- improve this website by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback or questions you send us
- contact you to discuss your removal
- contact you to discuss storage requirement
We cannot personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the United Kingdom and by submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Any payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
Links to external websites
SevenoaksRemovals.co.uk contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website